- You can post a project for free, specifying budget, categories it belongs to, and skills needed. You can also give more information by uploading files.
- You can wait for bids, and / or take a look at the available freelancers on the site, and choose to invite some of them to bid to your project.
- Once you reveived one or several bids, you can select the best one for you. Note that if you need to discuss with a freelancer to clarify some details before taking your decision, you can message a freelancer who sent a bid, and communicate, until you reach an agreement.
- After selecting a freelancer, you need to fund the project to make it starting. Note that when you fund the project, funds are kept by HopJob which acts as a neutral third-party.
- When you consider that the freelancer has completed all the project tasks and steps, you choose to “finish” the project, and thus, HopJob.com transfers the funds to the freelancer.
- The last step, after finishing a project, is to give a rate and a review to your freelancer.
- A project interests you, you send a bid, which contains your price, the delay, and any other information you think is useful to help the employer to make the right decision.
- In case the employer selects your proposal, and then funds the project, you are notified that you can start working. If you need more information to progress in your work, you can contact the employer through the project workspace.
- Whe you submit your work and the employer is satisfied of it, he finishes the project. As a consequence, the funds he send to start the project are transfered to your paypal account. On these funds, HopJob deduces a 15% fee.
- To conclude your colaboration, the employers leaves a review about you, and you can also do the same.
Disagreement, Disputes, and Refund Policy
As explained above, Top eJob acts as a neutral third-party which keeps project funds until both employer and freelancer agree that the project is completed, relaying on Paypal chained payments system. Once it’s done, the freelancer is automatically paid just after the emlpyer has decided to finish the project. The purpose of such a process is to keep transactions safe for all participants.
In case there is a disagreement between employer and freelancer after a project has started, freelancer can “quit” the project, or employer can “cancel” it. This leads to a dispute. Top eJob studies the case of the dispute, and can eventually, refund the employer in case work done does not correspond to the project requirements.